During this month’s meeting, we discussed the proposed changes to the scholarship program and heard from Debbie Hagan and Jessican Hermann of Century 21 The Hunter Group for the member spotlight. They also provided the raffle for August.
Our scheduled programming topic was Financial and Retirement Planning presented by member Kristie Crooms of Wells Fargo Advisors.
PWS News that was mentioned/discussed:
- Upcoming meetings: Wed., Sept. 19, from 12-1:30 p.m. on Emotional Intelligence and the date change for the October meeting due to fall break.
- Valerie Thompson, treasurer, gave the Treasurer’s Report, reminding everyone that dues need to be paid.
Upcoming Networking/Outreach Events:
- Business After Hours: Thursday, August 16, 5-6:30 p.m. at Georgia Southern.
- Statesboro Downtown Getdown on Friday, August 31 from 6-11 p.m. on East Main.
- Happy birthday to Kate Channell, Sharri Edenfield, Mandy Edwards, Kara Holland, Meagan Johnson and Naronda Wright.
We want to highlight YOU! Do you have news to share about you or a fellow member with PWS? Email Mindy Fair at [email protected], and let us know!